A broken pipe, an overflowing sink, a hole in the roof, even the water used by firefighters to extinguish a blaze – all these scenarios cause damage. And the longer the water remains, the greater the damage to floors, walls, furniture and other contents, and the greater potential for mold growth.
What we can do:
- We will remove the water promptly.
- We will dry the area with state-of-the-art equipment.
- We will use specially designed meters to measure the moisture levels and we will continue the drying process until moisture levels reach a satisfactory range.
- If there is evidence of mold, we will test for the extent of the growth and the kind of mold and determine the best course of treatment.
- We will, if necessary, write an itemized estimate using industry-standard software to submit to your insurance company for necessary repairs. The estimate will be thorough and detailed, ensuring that you will receive all the money you are entitled to within the limits of your policy.
- We will complete the repairs including rebuilding, painting, cleaning and odor eradication.
- If your contents are damaged, we will pack them, clean them and store them if necessary. Please see our section on “Contents” under under the “Services” tab for more information. Hyperlink here.